пятница, 4 ноября 2011 г.

false eyelashes reviews in MILL CREEK false eyelashes reviews MILL CREEK

false eyelashes reviews in MILL CREEK

false eyelashes reviews

false eyelashes reviews MILL CREEK

false eyelashes reviews in MILL CREEK.They totally look like my real lashes, but fuller, longer and darker.
For those of you who still contemplates whether to get eyelash extensions or not, here is the summary of my thoughts cons: it usually takes about 2 hours, for someone like me who has no patience it could be a torture.
Some people end up having an eye allergy for days if they happen to be allergic to the glue badly.
It is an ongoing maintenance, since it requires a refill at least every 4 weeks.
My beautician kindly told me to not be reliant on eyelash extensions as the glue can damage the roots of your real lashes, she has seen many girls who end up having bald patches in lashes permanently.
As for me, one third of my lashes fell after each extension, but they grow back eventually.
The enhancement is just really natural and subtle, but beautiful.
You look beautiful even without makeup!
So here are the eyelash extensions before and after pictures.
I hope you can still see the lashes are noticeably longer.
I think the length of the lashes range from 1.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий